Saturday, January 06, 2007

----- Or NOT

I didn't get to go afterall . The ariport is almost 4 hours from here, and by the time we were halfway there I knew I was too sick to go. Our area of California is being hit pretty hard by a digestive bug called Norovirus, and it's my turn. Many of our patients and staff have had it and there's just no hiding. Whatever, it's nothing to take to my mother, so we turned around. Clearly God has a reason to not have me see my Mom right now, so I'm trying to be very patient. Got home, went to bed and got up about an hour ago with no "Umph" . I'll putter in the sewing room between naps, and go visit all the blogs -- see you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking of you on and off all day, figuring you were with your mom...now I know it was because you are not feeling well...either way you have been prayed for...and will continue to be.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you are not well, dang it! Of all times for that "bug" to get you! Hang on tight! You do better quilting sick than I do when I am well!