Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Saddest thing ever

This so forlorn little lady is my granddaughter Madeline. She came to stay for a few days and we were blowing bubbles out back. Well, I picked up HER bottle of bubbles and actually blew some, and oh, the heartbreak! Somehow, in my old age, I'm a little more patient with this kind of thing, and I didn't laugh at her. But on the phone with Mommy that night after Madeline was tucked in, I laughed till tears came!! When I saw the picture, I laughed some more. Ahhhh, to be young, and no larger care in the universe than Gramma blew your bubbles!

2 comments:

Fabricfaire said...

What a precious angel grandchild!
Imagine you actually used her bubbles!! Hee,hee!

quiltpixie said...

the pose kinda says it all... I love the blocks you "inherieted in your previous post. The colours are so vivid.